- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/8 cup oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, mix together teriyaki sauce, oyster sauce, and ginger.
- Spread olive oil over the bottom of Instant Pot.
- Place chicken in Instant Pot, and pour sauce mixture over top.
- Pour in chicken broth and top with orange slices.
- Place lid and set to seal.
- Set to Meat for 15 minutes.
- Quick release once finished cooking.
- Serve with rice and vegetables.
Keywords: Orange Chicken, pressure cooker, instant pot, pressure cooker