- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips (for sugar-free options, use stevia-sweetened chips)
- 2/3 cup sugar (for sugar-free options, use erythritol, can be found at most health food stores)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour (gluten free option, use Bob’s Red Mill 1-1 baking blend)
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder (sugar-free option use unsweetened cocoa powder)
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar (optional)
- In microwave-safe bowl, microwave the butter and chocolate chips for 1 minute until melted.
- In mixing bowl, beat butter and chocolate chips and sugar until well combined.
- Add egg and vanilla then beat until blended.
- Sift flour and cocoa over the wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Place rack inside of pot and add 1-cup of water to the bottom.
- Add batter to ramekins and place ramekins on top of the rack inside your pot. Cover the tops of each ramekin with foil.
- Set to high pressure for 18 minutes, quick release
- Top with powdered sugar