I know you’ve seen that I am already a huge fan of cauliflower. I mean who says they LOVE Cauliflower mash 4 times in a single post? 😉 This Pressure Cooker Curry Cauliflower Mash is just like the regular recipe — however, you add a little curry powder to the mix! Here is how I did it:
- ½ Cup White Wine
- 1 Cup Chicken Stock
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 head cauliflower
- Set your Pressure cooker to "saute" (or brown)
- Pour in wine and chicken stock
- Add Butter, Curry Powder and Salt, let simmer for 1 minute
- Add Cauliflower, set to high pressure for 15 minutes
- Quick Release
- The Cauliflower should pretty much mash itself! Reduce the sauce by half and add more butter if you want!
Please, don’t knock cauliflower if you haven’t tried it– Its SO good! this is a great alternative to potatoes (WHAT? who wouldn’t want to eat potatoes? 😉 )
If you do it good enough, your kiddos probably won’t even notice.